If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are usually retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Rivertown Feed & Pet Country Store in Petaluma, CA. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (707) 762-4505 to get more information!